Let’s face it, 2016 was an overwhelming year for most of us. For me, it was a year of transition, changes, and adjustments…
Looking ahead into 2017, I have decided to make a few personal changes to my life, many people call them new year resolutions, but I call them changes, mainly because I intend to stick with them. As the title of the blog suggests, It’s all about reading more in 2017 (although I read a few books last year, I found that I never managed to finish a book before I picked up another one. So, in 2017, I am going to do things a little differently. I am going to set myself a goal of reading one book per month (hopefully I manage to read more than one book a month) but for now, that is my goal.
Here are a few of the books I intend on reading in 2017.
- 1) Lean in for Graduates by Sheryl Sandberg
- 2) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey
- 3) Key Person of Influence by Daniel Priestley
- 4) How Come That Idiot’s Rich and I’m Not by Robert Shemin
- 5) I Don’t Work Fridays by Martin Norbury
- 6) The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz
- 7) Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- 8) No Excuses Fitness Workout by Harvey Walden IV
- 9) How to Talk to Anyone; 92 little tricks for big success in relationships by Leil Lowndes
- 10) Secrets of Successful Speakers; how you can motivate, captivate and persuade by Lilly Walters
- 11) Can You stand to be Blessed? insights to help you survive the peaks and valleys by T D Jakes
- 12) What they Don’t Teach You In Harvard Business School by Mark H McCormack
Walk confidently into your future and never look back- Joyce Meyer